NEW! Student vPortal
1ABCD@VCS2GO.NET (email) and your newly designated PASSWORD
The student vPortal is your single login to access school related tools and APPLICATIONS in the form of tiles. it is a convenient way to organize your most frequently used resources, (e.g. grade book, eBook versions of class textbooks, Office 365, edmodo, etc.) You can log in and log out of one place instead of opening multiple applications or tools!
How to access Student vPortal:
1. Go to: http://myVolusiaSchools.org or access IT directly via: vportal.volusia.k12.us
2. Click on Students.
3. Choose vPortal OR Access it directly by going to vportal.volusia.k12.fl.us.
YOU WILL NOW LOGIN USING A DESIGNATED EMAIL, (I.E. 1ABCD@VCS2GO.NET) AND YOUR password WILL BE YOUR "8" DIGIT BIRTHDAY. STUDENTS DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE THEIR PASSWORD.
yOU MAY ALSO VIEW HE FOLLOWING VIDEO ON THIS NEW EVENT:
Your CLOUD environment on OneDrive
It is important to note that this is a method of storing and sharing your work--it's not the same as backing up your work.
- A "Cloud" is a method of storing a lot of information in one virtual location and having the ability to access it from anywhere at any time, as long as, you have an internet connection.
- * You will be provided with 1 TB of storage with your OneDrive account.
- * You will have access to the following Microsoft applications, (i.e. Word, Excel and Powerpoint) via Office 365.
- * OneDrive will permit you to store and share information (e.g. Assignments, classwork and projects) with your teachers and other students.
vPortal Access to Office 365
Login to vPortal on the Student tab of www.my volusiaschools.org or directly via www.vportal.volusia.k12.fl.us Login: alpha code Password: 8 digit birthday or whatever you change it to SEARCH for Office 365 in the search box.
Alternate Access to Office 365
If you are AT HOME and vPortal is not working, you can also access Office365 at www.VCS2go.net
Login: email@example.com Password: Created by you
INTERNAL e-mail. Use this to send or receive e-mail to your teachers or students who are using Office365 with you- their e-mails are automatically in the contacts. This allows you to easily share documents for collaboration or grading. It will not access outside e-mails or receive e-mails from outside the school district and it is part of your public school record, so be aware of what you are sending and receiving.